Head’s Store Now Open! Come visit us and experience part of The Inns at St. Albans.
Nestled on acres of scenic rolling hills near the Missouri River, you’ll find The Inns at St. Albans. Situated on what was once considered America’s western frontier, the historic property is built on lands first charted by Lewis and Clark. Join us to experience high-end hospitality and service in a beautiful country atmosphere.
The Inns at St. Albans is a unique European-style bed and breakfast and event venue. Surrounded by manicured grounds and exquisite gardens, The Inns include three breathtaking properties – the Old Barn Inn, the Studio Inn, and the Victorian Farm House.
Whether it’s a quick getaway for two, a golf outing, corporate retreat or the setting for the wedding of your dreams, The Inns has the accommodations and seasoned staff to ensure your needs are exceeded and your memories last a lifetime.
The Head’s Store also offers guest and visitors a place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In addition, the store offers gifts, and general groceries plus some other amenities.
A convenient 10-minute drive west of Chesterfield, a St. Louis County suburb, The Inns is the perfect destination for any celebration.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Walking paths through our manicured grounds & gardens
- Access to nearby Country Club of St. Albans, including use of golf course, swimming pool and tennis courts as well as access to the dining rooms at the club
- Dog-Friendly: Guests are welcome to bring their dogs, just let us know before check-in that your four-legged family member will be joining you
- Convenient access to outlet malls and spas in Chesterfield, MO
- Scenic historic day trips to Washington, MO
- Massage therapy appointments available with advance reservation
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails at Engelmann Woods
- We can make arrangements for unique onsite activities, such as wine tastings, cooking classes or mixology events
- Whether you are planning a family reunion, an anniversary celebration or other special event, The Inns offer a variety of amenities and activities for guests of all ages. Let The Inns make your next family gathering unique and memorable.
- Whether your event is small and intimate or grand and sophisticated, The Inns is the perfect destination for couples looking for a one-of-a-kind venue to celebrate their special day. Providing a backdrop unlike any other location in the Midwest, The Inns’ scenic views offer a variety of unique settings for your special occasion. Additionally, if desired, The Inns offer accommodations and amenities for a seamless extended celebration in the days before and after the wedding. Our catering partner is
- Please call 636-458-0131 so we may answer your specific questions, schedule a tour and help you plan the wedding of your dreams.
- The Inns is the ideal location to host your next corporate retreat or meeting. Our tranquil setting offers distraction-free meeting locations within a short drive of the St. Louis metropolitan area. We can accommodate up to 10 overnight guests for corporate retreats. Additionally, we have the capacity to host a 30-person meeting inside The Studio Inn or a 60-person meeting inside the Old Barn Inn. Audio/Visual equipment is available upon request. Please call 636-458-0131 so we may answer your specific questions and help you plan a memorable corporate event.
The Studio Inn was built by renowned architect, Theodore Link, the designer of St. Louis Union Station. In the early 1900s The Studio served as the storied summer home of Irene Walter Johnson, wife of Oscar Johnson, one of the co-founders of the International Shoe Company. Today, the beautifully renovated home offers guests all the comforts and modern conveniences of home in a spectacular setting amid the rolling hills of St. Albans, Missouri.
Originally built in 1843 as a barn, the main building was transformed and expanded in 1928 into the Old Barn Inn.
We recently just had our wedding at The Studio Inn at St. Albans and it was absolutely wonderful in every way. Sarah, who is the coordinator for both venues does a terrific job. She always answered my calls and emails promptly and put her heart into making it a perfect day for us. I got to come out early the day before the wedding to drop items off which helped tremendously as well-another way to show just how flexible she is and how wonderful she is to work with. The venue itself is breathtaking!! It was exactly what we envisioned for our wedding day. The private atmosphere is perfect and guests kept saying how amazing the venue was! They are partnered with Catering St. Louis, who I must say has the best staff, service, and food hands down. They were also amazing to work with. It was the best day ever and I would highly recommend any bride having their reception here! It is simply stunning and perfect in every way.
I just wanted to say again how wonderful our wedding was on Saturday night. We have heard from many of the guests, some who have told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I know the Bride and Groom enjoyed themselves and from the dancing, I'd say the guests did as well. We appreciate all of your efforts and the efforts of the staff in making this the wonderful event that it was.Ruth S.
Thanks for a beautiful memory. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding for Emily. Thanks for all your hard work!Karen H.
Thanks again for all the help this weekend. We had such a great evening and so did our guest.Monica N.
Thanks again for a wonderful time. Our guests were so impressed and it helped elevate the whole party.Kim N.