at The Inns at St. Albans
Our name pays homage to Oscar Johnson, co-founder of the International Shoe Company, and his wife Irene Johnson, the visionary who cultivated St. Albans’ beauty and tradition of hospitality throughout the early 20th century.
Holiday Cooking School, November 17th - 19th, 2023
WITH DATRA HEROG AND EXECUTIVE CHEF THEODORE WATT
You’re invited to The Inns at St. Albans for an immersive weekend of holiday-themed culinary classes, decorating workshops and dining engagements! Join us Nov. 17-19 for our Holiday Culinary Camp, which includes overnight accommodations and a full slate of activities at International Choux Co. and other venues on premise. Whether you’re looking for menu inspiration, tips for decorating your tabletop or just an amazing escape before the hustle and bustle of the hectic holiday season, we welcome you to our historic destination for three days of festivities sure to get you “INN” the spirit.
WEEKEND SCHEDULE (subject to change)
Friday, November 17th
- 11 a.m. – Early check-in at The Lodge at St. Albans
- 12 p.m. – Lunch at Historic Head’s Store
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. – “Holiday Desserts” class at International Choux Co.
- 3:30-6:30 p.m. – Leisure time (Suggested activity: Explore holiday decor throughout The Inns properties)
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. – Holiday Dinner and Mixology class at International Choux Co.
Saturday, November 18th
- 9 a.m. – Breakfast at Historic Head’s Store + shopping at Honey Bee Point
- 10 a.m. – Guided Art Tour of The Studio Inn
- 12:30 p.m. – Holiday High Tea at Head’s Store
- 3-4 p.m. – “How To Trim the Table” workshop, mixology class and shopping at Honey Bee Point
- 7-9 p.m. – Chef’s Family Holiday Dinner and Wine Pairings
Sunday, November 19th
- 10 a.m. – Farewell Holiday Brunch at Old Barn Inn
- 12 p.m. – Check-out