Come experience one of the most unique and historic wedding destinations in St. Louis. The Inns at St. Albans features two distinctive outdoor ceremony and reception venues – Old Barn Inn and The Studio Inn – for small and intimate gatherings or grand and sophisticated celebrations. Steeped in history but outfitted with all the accoutrements of modern day, each setting boasts beautiful grounds, immaculate gardens and sweeping lake vistas. A true destination-wedding venue, The Inns at St. Albans provides its wedding clients with 44-hour access to your selected venue and can curate pre- and post-wedding experiences as well. Turn your big day into a weekend affair with onsite lodging, welcome parties, rehearsal dinners, and ample activity and entertainment on premise.
Your Outdoor St. Louis Wedding Venue
EXQUISITE ELEGANCE AND GRACE
All Weekend Wedding Packages Include:
- Outdoor Ceremony Area
- White Garden Chairs
- Ceremony Tables as Needed
- Venue Direction Assistance for Guests
- Guaranteed Friday Evening Rehearsal Time
- Friday Evening Rehearsal Dinner Venue with Tables and Chairs
- Overnight Accommodations for Two Nights for Up to 13 Guests
- Standard Four-Hour Reception
- Outdoor Open-Air Patio for Cocktail Hour
- Outdoor Covered Reception Pavilion With Fireplace and Chandeliers
- Standard Reception Floor Diagram
- 72” Round Tables (Seat 10)
- Farmhouse X-Back Wooden Chairs
- Access to Two Exclusive Caterers (Food & Beverage Minimums and Service Fees Apply)
- Wedding Venue Coordination from Day One to First Dance with Three Planning Meetings
- Wedding Reception Food Tasting (Upon Contracting With Caterer)
- Complimentary Seven-Day Hold for Venue and Date After Touring
- Décor Items (e.g., Up-Lighting, Easels, Specialty Tables, Wagon Wheel Cart, Whiskey Barrels, Green Faux Hedge Backdrop and Three-Tiered Dessert Table)
- Use of the Property for an Engagement Photo Session
The Inns at St. Albans offers two picturesque venues from which to exchange your vows. Our Garden Ceremony Site at Old Barn Inn is a beautifully tiered grass landscape that gives guests the perfect view of the ceremony. For more intimate and close-knit gatherings, our Waterfall and Courtyard Ceremony Sites at The Studio Inn featuring vineyard views and a waterfall is the perfect place to say “I do.”
Old Barn Inn Pavilion
The Old Barn Inn is the larger of our two wedding venues. Receptions here are held on the outdoor pavilion with seating for 200. The expansive Old Barn Inn Pavilion can be heated seasonally. A commercial kitchen, patio area and modern restrooms make this venue ideal for more sizable weddings.
The Studio Inn Pavilion and Patios
Perched high in our hills, The Studio Inn offers a covered outdoor pavilion with seating for up to 120. Additionally, the venue’s surrounding garden and courtyard with breathtaking views of Studio Hill Vineyard and the Missouri River set a stunning stage for elegant outdoor celebrations.
Accommodations for wedding parties and guests abound at The Inns at St. Albans. Four one-bedroom cottages adjacent to Old Barn Inn offer cozy stays for guests and pets alike. The Studio Inn sleeps 12 comfortably and includes a gourmet kitchen, billiards room, garden and private patio. Additionally, blocks of rooms can be reserved at The Lodge, our newly constructed, 12-bedroom residence in the heart of St. Albans Village. And whole-house rentals at The Farm House and Link’s Cottage are available as well.
Bridal Showers & Bachelor/ette Weekends
Numerous venues throughout our property lend themselves to other uses in conjunction with wedding festivities. The doors of Old Barn Inn Restaurant, The Studio Inn, Head’s Store and even our cooking school, International Choux Co., can be opened to welcome guests for rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons and pre-wedding cocktail parties. Several outdoor courtyards and gardens also could be transformed to accommodate one of these types of gatherings and celebrations.
We also invite bridesmaids, groomsmen and friends of the betrothed to reserve a block of rooms or cottages prior to the wedding for bachelor or bachelorette weekends. Nearby golf courses, our cooking school and St. Albans Lake – plus many other area amenities and attractions – offer ample entertainment and relaxation for these getaways.